[Lustre-discuss] lustre-discuss-list - 10 new messages in 5 topics - digest

Oleg Drokin Oleg.Drokin at Sun.COM
Sun Jul 19 21:25:44 PDT 2009

Hello!

On Jul 17, 2009, at 2:01 PM, Ettore Enrico Delfino Ligorio wrote:
> In my experince, the integration between most recent kernels with
> glusterfs and patches of Xen hypervisor works well. The same with
> Lustre is harder to do.

Works out of the box for me both with rhel5 kernels (that contain
xen patches already) and vanilla 2.6.30 (that also happen to contain
domU stuff).
Also some Lustre developers extensively use xen for their testing.
What is the specific problem you are seeing, I wonder?

Bye,
     Oleg