[Lustre-discuss] 1.6.4.2 -> 1.8.0.1 Upgrade Question

Thu Jul 23 07:53:47 PDT 2009

On Thu, 2009-07-23 at 10:44 -0400, Charles Taylor wrote:

> Thanks Brian, but I'm still a little unsure of the tunefs step in the
> upgrade.    Is it actually necessary as part of the MDS upgrade?

I don't know (as I said in the bug), but once the section is reviewed by
somebody who knows the upgrade details in more depth than I do, I am
sure that question will be answered.  Or maybe somebody else with the
details here knows.

b.