[Lustre-discuss] debian/ubuntu .deb packaging

David Brown dmlb2000 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 10:49:42 PDT 2009

You might also want to pass this onto the pkg-lustre maintainers site.

Also their svn repository for what patches they use for things
svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-lustre

It might be prudent to let them know what you plan on doing for debian
support so you can not step on each others toes.

Thanks,
- David Brown