[Lustre-discuss] mounting via cname

Kevin Van Maren Kevin.Vanmaren at Sun.COM
Wed Jun 3 08:43:09 PDT 2009

So put the Lustre server entries in /etc/hosts

It works, as long as the cname provides the right interface for Lustre.
Lustre keeps the IP addresses internally, so the IP address cannot be
changed without also modifying the Lustre config -- must match the NIDs
used when formatting the filesystem.

Kevin