[Lustre-discuss] Configuring Lustre routring between two tcp networks

Erik Froese erik.froese at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 10:59:48 PDT 2009

Thanks Andreas and Natalie,
I've made the changes you suggested (setting tcp1 as the external network)
and I'm able to lctl ping the 128.122.x.y address but I still cannot ping
the private address for the MDS.

Could the problem be that the lustre fs on the private network is actually
called tcp and not tcp0? Are those synonymous?

Erik