[Lustre-discuss] Réf. : Re: [ROMIO Req #940] a new Lustre ADIO driver]

pascal.deveze at bull.net pascal.deveze at bull.net
Fri Jun 5 04:21:28 PDT 2009

Hi Rob,

I've compiled the romio coming with mpich2 version 1.1rc1 and added some
modifications,

 I ran the script 'runtests' and  I still have problems with 4 tests:
i_noncontig : abort
 noncontig: abort
 noncontigcoll: errors
 noncontigcoll2: Fatal errors

All other tests are OK.

I'll take you informed of my progress.

Pascal

|---------+--------------------------->
|         |           Rob Latham      |
|         |           <robl at mcs.anl.go|
|         |           v>              |
|         |                           |
|         |           03/06/2009 23:36|
|         |                           |
|---------+--------------------------->
  |        Pour :   pascal.deveze at bull.net                                                                                       |
  |        cc :     lustre-discuss at lists.lustre.org                                                                              |
  |        Objet :  Re: [Lustre-discuss]  [ROMIO Req #940] a new Lustre ADIO driver]                                             |

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 10:15:29AM +0200, pascal.deveze at bull.net wrote:

> Without these changes, len_list[i] (where i is 1,3,5,7 ...) in the
routine
> ADIOI_LUSTRE_Calc_my_req
> are null.
>
> I will now pass some tests and I hope make contributions.

Hi Pascal.  Did these tests fix things for you?  You're right: one of
the bigger changes from 1.0 to 1.1 was an effort to make ROMIO more
64-bit clean.

If you go to the 'romio/test' directory, there's a script 'runtests'
that will run through a good number of MPI-IO tests:

'runtests -fname=lustre:/path/to/lustre'

If you run that, let me know how it goes.

==rob

--
Rob Latham
Argonne National Lab, IL USA