[Lustre-discuss] Réf. : Re: [ROMIO Req #940] a new Lustre ADIO driver]

Rob Latham robl at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jun 5 07:47:40 PDT 2009

On Fri, Jun 05, 2009 at 01:21:28PM +0200, pascal.deveze at bull.net wrote:
>  I ran the script 'runtests' and  I still have problems with 4 tests:
> i_noncontig : abort
>  noncontig: abort
>  noncontigcoll: errors
>  noncontigcoll2: Fatal errors
>
> All other tests are OK.
>
> I'll take you informed of my progress.

i_noncontig and noncontig require fcntl() locks, which Lustre supports
only if you mount with a special mount option (I don't remember what
that is).   Was that the cause for the 'abort'  (it should be pretty
clear from the error messages).

If coll_test passed, that's very good progress.

Can you tell me more about the noncontig_coll and noncontig_coll2 test
failures?

thanks
==rob

--