[Lustre-discuss] x4540 (thor) panic

Brock Palen brockp at umich.edu
Wed Jun 10 16:06:21 PDT 2009

I put into production today an x4540 along with our two x4500's,  the
machine was tested, but now is panicing every few hours.

The traces are different every time, first time was about i8042  next
time was in socklnd, most recent time is in the bonding code (we bond
all 4 interfaces into one).

Other than i8042, looks like maybe its in networking some place, I do
not know how to capture the stack trace, I only have one page ever at
a time, is there documentation on how to capture this?

Also anyone seeing panics with x4540's

Server
RHEL4
2.6.9-67.0.22.EL_lustre.1.6.6smp