[Lustre-discuss] Completely removing an OST

Ramiro Alba Queipo raq at cttc.upc.edu
Fri Jun 12 10:51:21 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I've been playing with removing an OST, following the procedure
described at section 4.2.10.1 of the last Lustre Operations Manual, and
I succeeded but I would like to completely remove from the Lustre file
system. I mean, it still appears when doing on clients:

root at jff276:/lustre# lfs osts
OBDS:
0: jffstg-OST0000_UUID ACTIVE
1: jffstg-OST0001_UUID ACTIVE
2: jffstg-OST0002_UUID ACTIVE
3: jffstg-OST0003_UUID INACTIVE
/lustre
stripe_count: -1 stripe_size: 1048576 stripe_offset: 0

How can I make disappear from system?. Can it be done?
What about previously existing 'lfs export remove...' command?

Regards

--
Ramiro Alba

Centre Tecnològic de Tranferència de Calor
http://www.cttc.upc.edu

Escola Tècnica Superior d'Enginyeries
Industrial i Aeronàutica de Terrassa
Colom 11, E-08222, Terrassa, Barcelona, Spain
Tel: (+34) 93 739 86 46

--
Aquest missatge ha estat analitzat per MailScanner
a la cerca de virus i d'altres continguts perillosos,