[Lustre-discuss] Module mgc not found

p411k4n at art-graffiti.com p411k4n at art-graffiti.com
Mon Jun 15 23:31:16 PDT 2009

Dear Andreas,

Thank you so much for your help.
I changed the version and I only have now one last error to correct :

[root at lustre tests]# NAME=local sh llmount.sh
lnet.debug=0x33f1504
lnet.subsystem_debug=0xffb7e3ff
lnet options: 'networks=tcp0 accept=all'
FATAL: Module mgc not found.

I had a look on the Internet but I didn't find how to correct this issue.

Thank you very much by advance for any help.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards.

2009/6/15 Andreas Dilger <adilger at sun.com>

> On Jun 15, 2009  15:20 +0200, p411k4n at art-graffiti.com wrote:
> > Sorry for the disturb, I hope it's the right mailing list.
> >
> > I set up lustre and here are the 3 error messages I'm getting. I tried to
> > solve it myself but I failed :
> >
> > [root at lustre tests]# NAME=local sh llmount.sh
> > lnet options: 'networks=tcp'
> > FATAL: Module ptlrpc_gss not found.
> > gss/krb5 is not supported
> > FATAL: Module fid not found.
>
> It looks like you are running the HEAD (alpha) version of the code.  You
> should really run one of the pre-built RPM packages unless you are very
> familiar with Lustre.
>
> Cheers, Andreas
> --
> Andreas Dilger
> Sr. Staff Engineer, Lustre Group
> Sun Microsystems of Canada, Inc.

 Pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer ce message