[Lustre-discuss] Error while compiling Lustre client from 1.8.0 source

Nirmal Seenu nirmal at fnal.gov
Tue Jun 23 14:00:41 PDT 2009

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for the update. I just downloaded the latest(1.8.0.1) version of
Lustre and was able to install the Lustre-patched kernel and patch-less
clients on 2.6.18-128.1.10.el5-x86_64 kernel without any problems.

I am currently working on pushing out the new client version to all the
worker nodes(126 clients connected through GigE) and to enable quotas on
this Lustre file system. I will let you know if I run into any more
troubles during this upgrage process.

Nirmal