[Lustre-discuss] OST redundancy between nodes?

Dr. Hung-Sheng Tsao (LaoTsao) Hung-Sheng.Tsao at Sun.COM
Fri Jun 19 11:55:15 PDT 2009

it seems that one can use dual connected array to two nodes and use
software mirroring between the two  array to give U double protection
1)HW-raid within array
2)SW raid between arrays
hth