[Lustre-discuss] OST redundancy between nodes?

Gary Gogick gary at workhabit.com
Fri Jun 19 12:46:04 PDT 2009

Will definitely have to keep that in mind as a possibility for the future.
Our initial storage systems aren't HW-raid capable, unfortunately.  Really
love the ease of adding more storage (and performance) with Lustre; might
just have to refactor into it down the road.

Thanks for the idea, though!

Gary Gogick
senior systems administrator  |  workhabit,inc.