[Lustre-discuss] Announce: Lustre 1.8.0.1 is available!

Terry Rutledge Terry.Rutledge at Sun.COM
Tue Jun 23 07:49:00 PDT 2009

Robin,

Thanks for catching that and sorry I missed it when I checked
the link.

I've submitted a change request which should be completed
shortly.  When it is, I'll send out an announcement that
the link has been fixed.

Thanks,
Terry