[Lustre-discuss] Lustre support with OFED 1.4

Liang Zhen Zhen.Liang at Sun.COM
Tue Mar 10 05:08:05 PDT 2009

Current OFED1.4 can't support third-party software development very
well, backports exported by ofed1.4 have some conflicts with kernel,
which breaks our building if without patching ofed, our enigneer is
working with ofa enigneer to make this move on as fast as we can. We
actually have tested on ofed1.4 with some tricky changes, however we
can't put them to our release.

Regards
Liang

Sadek, Abdel: