[Lustre-discuss] LustreErrors on mgs/mdt when accessing files

Alex Lyashkov Alexey.Lyashkov at Sun.COM
Mon Mar 16 22:53:13 PDT 2009

Hi

On Mon, 2009-03-16 at 14:19 +0100, Patrick Winnertz wrote:
> Hey,
>
> > Is this error replicated? can you replicate this with start debug daemon
> > (lctl debug_daemon ....) and set lnet.debug=-1 /
> > lnet.subsystem_debug=-1  ?
> As I was not sure where you want me to set this I've uploaded two debug logs
> (one from the client and one from the mgs/mdt server).
>
> http://www.credativ.com/~pwi/lustre-debug-client # from client
> http://www.credativ.com/~pwi/lustre-debug-mgs # from server
>
> Please wait a bit for downloading the client logfile it's quite huge (~250MB)
> the server logfile is complete.

looks something wrong with permission:
$ wget http://www.credativ.com/~pwi/lustre-debug-client
--2009-03-17 07:51:24--
http://www.credativ.com/~pwi/lustre-debug-client
Resolving www.credativ.com... 88.198.32.163
Connecting to www.credativ.com|88.198.32.163|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 302 Found
Location: http://www.credativ.com/404.html [following]

--
Alex Lyashkov <alexey.lyashkov at sun.com>
Lustre Group, Sun Microsystems