[Lustre-discuss] LustreErrors on mgs/mdt when accessing files

Patrick Winnertz patrick.winnertz at credativ.de
Mon Mar 16 06:19:23 PDT 2009

Hey,

> Is this error replicated? can you replicate this with start debug daemon
> (lctl debug_daemon ....) and set lnet.debug=-1 /
> lnet.subsystem_debug=-1  ?
As I was not sure where you want me to set this I've uploaded two debug logs
(one from the client and one from the mgs/mdt server).

http://www.credativ.com/~pwi/lustre-debug-client # from client
http://www.credativ.com/~pwi/lustre-debug-mgs # from server

Please wait a bit for downloading the client logfile it's quite huge (~250MB)
the server logfile is complete.

> I have one similar report before - but not have debug logs for
> investigate.
I hope this helps to sort this out.
If you need more informations please ask.

Greetings
Patrick
--
Patrick Winnertz
Tel.: +49 (0) 2161 / 4643 - 0

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
Hohenzollernstr. 133, 41061 Mönchengladbach
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Jörg Folz