[Lustre-discuss] Failover & recovery issues / questions

Jeffrey Bennett jab at sdsc.edu
Mon Mar 30 18:24:41 PDT 2009

Thanks,

I think this and Adam's explanation make perfect sense. I was confused by the description on the manual, in particular by this sentence "With failover, two OSSs provide the same service to the Lustre network in parallel" under the section "Active/Active Failover Configuration". I think "in parallel" led me to think they were mounted at the same time. My fault for not trying it :)

jab