[Lustre-discuss] [ROMIO Req #940] a new Lustre ADIO driver]

Rob Latham robl at mcs.anl.gov
Fri May 8 14:55:28 PDT 2009

On Tue, May 05, 2009 at 03:56:11PM +0800, emoly.liu wrote:
> I have fixed the bug found by wei-keng liao in ad_lustre_aggregate.c.
> Here is the new patch(v8). If you have already applied patch_v7, you can
> use the small one(aggregate.patch) in the attachment directly.

Hi LiuYing.  Thanks for incorporating our suggestions and sending the
updated patch.   I've applied these updates to our SVN tree, so
they're ready to go in the upcoming MPICH2 release candidate.

Martin Audet recently volunteered to help us test out the Lustre
driver on his system, so I have added him to the CC list.  Thank you
in advance, Martin.

The ROMIO tree can be checked out via
svn co https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/mpi/mpich2/trunk/src/mpi/romio

You will probably need to build the whole MPICH2 tree, which can be
checked out and built via the instructions at
http://wiki.mcs.anl.gov/mpich2/index.php/Getting_And_Building_MPICH2

It would be a big help for us if anyone with access to a Lustre file
system could run a few tests and make sure I didn't get anything wrong
applying these patches against SVN trunk.  We have a week to shake out
any bugs before the release.

Thanks to all.
==rob

--