[Lustre-discuss] [ROMIO Req #940] a new Lustre ADIO driver]

Weikuan Yu wkyu at auburn.edu
Fri May 8 19:33:20 PDT 2009

Hi, RobL,

I tried the compilation. Looks like the SVN code has some inconsistencies in
variable names.

ad_lustre_hints.c: In function `ADIOI_LUSTRE_SetInfo':
ad_lustre_hints.c:34: error: structure has no member named `co_ratio'
ad_lustre_hints.c:36: error: structure has no member named `coll_threshold'
ad_lustre_hints.c:154: error: structure has no member named `co_ratio'
ad_lustre_hints.c:172: error: structure has no member named `coll_threshold'
make[2]: *** [ad_lustre_hints.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/wyu/pmodels/mpich2/src/mpi/romio/adio/ad_lustre'
Make failed in directory adio/ad_lustre

--
Weikuan Yu, +1 (334) 844-6330
http://www.eng.auburn.edu/~wkyu/