[Lustre-discuss] Lustre-discuss Digest, Vol 40, Issue 26

Peter Bojanic Peter.Bojanic at Sun.COM
Wed May 27 11:16:39 PDT 2009

Gregory,

I heard back from business development in the UK today... it seems
that we've spoken at length with Frederick in your organization, who
confirms that he's satisfied with the information we provided.

Please let me know directly if you need any further assistance.

Cheers,
Bojanic