[Lustre-discuss] how to define 60 failnodes

lelustre lelustre at 163.com
Mon Nov 9 22:13:37 PST 2009

Hi,
First,thanks everyone.
I have thought an idea: I use pacemaker for HA, and iscsi method to find SAN disk.The service of HA is when an OSS fail, pacemaker select another OSS, and resource agent script on selected OSS can discovery the OST disk and mount it to an directory, then I can use #MDT> tunefs.lustre   --writeconf <mount point> using pdsh in the script (Lustre manual : changing a server NID), so the client can know where the OST is.
But I really do not know if writeconf is damage to the data or the fs? I have not test the idea now, it is only an idea