[Lustre-discuss] Lustre 1.8.1 and iscsi

Gianluca Tresoldi gianluca.tresoldi at tuttogratis.com
Fri Nov 13 02:02:11 PST 2009

Hi Everybody

I' have a problem with lustre 1.8.1 and iscsi kernel support in CentOS 5.4.

When I try to do login into a node with command:
    iscsiadm -m node --targetname xxx.xxx.xxx --login

system return this error message:
    iscsiadm: initiator reported error (9 - internal error)

In dmesg i can see:
    scsi1: iSCSI Initiatori over TCP/IP
    Connection 1:0 Could not create connection due to crc32c loading
error. Make sure the crc32c module is built as a module or into the kernel.

I chek my kernel config and i saw that crc32c support is built in into
the kernel, i've tried recompile kernel with crc32c support as module
but without result.
I've tried too both official iscsi-initiator-utils package in CentOS
repository and compile open-iscsi source code with no result.

Anyone have a good idea??:D
Thanks in advance

--
Gianluca Tresoldi
***SysAdmin***
E-mail: gianluca.tresoldi at tuttogratis.com
http://www.tuttogratis.it
Tel 02-57313136

*********** Confidentiality Notice & Disclaimer *************
This message, together with any attachments, is for the confidential
and exclusive use of the addressee(s). If you receive it in error,
please delete the message and its attachments from your system
immediately and notify us by return e-mail.
Do not disclose, copy, circulate or use any information contained in
this e-mail.