[Lustre-discuss] OSS server

Stefano Elmopi stefano.elmopi at sociale.it
Mon Nov 30 02:23:28 PST 2009

Hi,

I apologize for my lack of clarity, try to be clearer.
The scenario is:

- one server with MGS/MDS
- one server with OSS
- the OST is on SAN

If the server OSS has a hardware failure
and I must physically change the machine.
With the new machines, how can I retrieve data on the OST, located on
SAN ?
I hope to be clear enough !!
Thanks

Ing. Stefano Elmopi