[Lustre-discuss] MDS overload, why?

Arne Brutschy arne.brutschy at ulb.ac.be
Fri Oct 9 08:16:11 PDT 2009

Hi,

ok, thanks then. I was hoping there's something like "doing this or that
operation in abundance will cause this sort of behavior". :)

Well then, I will add a serial console and the lustre monitoring. I will
then try to send the MDS into overload, as we have by now managed to
isolate the user who is apparently causing the overload.

Thanks for now and have a nice weekend
Arne