[Lustre-discuss] inode weirdness

Stu Midgley sdm900 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 22:31:47 PDT 2009

extra to my previous information (a colleague prompted me to add
this).  This file was being created in a new directory.  The parent of
this directory would have had a few hundred directories created in it
"simultaneously"...

That is, the first thing my job does on startup is create a temporary
working directory and create this temporary working file within that
directory.

--
Dr Stuart Midgley
sdm900 at gmail.com