[Lustre-discuss] Un-export filesystem on multi-filesystem MGS

Dustin Leverman leverman at ornl.gov
Mon Apr 5 09:18:18 PDT 2010

I have a lustre filesystem that needed to be reformatted, and keep the
same name as before. We have a single MGS for several filesystems, so
the MGT could not be reformatted during fs creation. The MGS is still
exporting a fs of the same name, so I cannot remount because
registration fails. Is there a way to tell the MGS to stop exporting the
old filesystem, and remove the old entries to allow me to use the same name?
Thanks,
Dustin

--
Dustin Leverman