[Lustre-discuss] Version mismatch of Lustre client and server

Peter Jones peter.x.jones at oracle.com
Thu Aug 12 10:21:13 PDT 2010

tbh, 1.8.1.1 => 1.8.2 introduces above average change because the delta
between 1.8.1 and 1.8.1.1 was so small. 1.8.2 => 1.8.3 and 1.8.3 =>
1.8.4 introduces limited relatively change My advice would be to use the
latest available release in order to gain the benefit of feedback from
previous upgraders.