[Lustre-discuss] Splitting lustre space

David Noriega tsk133 at my.utsa.edu
Wed Aug 18 10:50:26 PDT 2010

Ok, so I could do
mount --bind /lustre/home /home
mount --bind /lustre/groups /groups

Is this a generally accepted practice with Lustre? This just seems so
much like a nifty trick, but if its what the community uses, then ok.
But ultimately if I wanted two separate filesystems, I would need more
hardware? An OST can't be put into a general 'pool' for use between
the two?

David

--
Personally, I liked the university. They gave us money and facilities,
we didn't have to produce anything! You've never been out of college!