[Lustre-discuss] lnet rounter immediatelly marked as down

liang Zhen liang at whamcloud.com
Fri Dec 3 07:29:22 PST 2010

Hi Michael,

To add router dynamically, you also have to run "--net o2ib add_route
a.b.c.d at tcp1" on all nodes of tcp1, so the better choice is using
universal modprobe.conf by define "ip2nets" and "routes", you can see
some example at here:
http://wiki.lustre.org/manual/LustreManual18_HTML/MoreComplicatedConfigurations.html

Regards
Liang