[Lustre-discuss] Lustre community build server

DEGREMONT Aurelien aurelien.degremont at cea.fr
Fri Dec 17 03:07:00 PST 2010

Robert Read a écrit :
> We don't plan to use Hudson to manage our testing results as I don't think it would scale very well for all the testing we might do for each build. We're currently building a more custom results server that's similar (in spirit at least) to the kinds of tools we had at Oracle.  We'll make it available once it's in presentable form.
>
> Actually, our first step was to replace the acceptance-small.sh driver script with one that has a more sensible user interface for running the standard tests.  Since the test-framework.sh on master has already been changed to produce test results in yaml format,  the new script collects these with the logs, and is capable of submitting them to the test results server.   Currently this is being run manually, though.  Automating the test execution and connecting all the pieces will be next step.

Ok. I will be very interested in seeing the final result.
But I think it is a good idea to stick to standard format and tools as
much as possible. This could be a pity if all your new work will be only
usable by  your tool.

Junit is quite standard.
PerfPublisher has its own format due to junit limitations. There is
other ones. It could be really good if you do not create a new one.

And indeed, acc-sm is a bit limited and improve it could be really
interesting.

Aurélien