[Lustre-discuss] lustre-discuss at lists.lustre.org

Chris Gearing chris at whamcloud.com
Mon Dec 20 06:26:07 PST 2010

Hi Aurélien,

Do you have a specification for the junit test results you produce, or
an example of one of your test results sets. We would be more than
willing to pick up and go with something that can be used with a wider
set of tools, with the obvious caveat that it provides everything needed
to completely capture the test results for Lustre today and in the future.

If you have some example results set's that you can forward please mail
them to chris whamcloud.com

Thanks

Chris

I see that PerfPublisher uses xml, although this seems to be the only
specification.