[Lustre-discuss] lustre-discuss at lists.lustre.org

DEGREMONT Aurelien aurelien.degremont at cea.fr
Mon Dec 20 06:50:45 PST 2010

Hi Chris,

Here is a rough example of junit report we produce. This was a quick and
dirty implementation of Junit that could be improved. Some part of junit
report content was limited due to lack of information acceptance small
upcalls have.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<testsuite name="Lustre.acceptance-small">
<testcase classname="Lustre.sanity" name="Test #0: touch .../ ; rm .../"
time="1" />
<testcase classname="Lustre.sanity" name="Test #0b: chmod 0755
/mnt/lustre" time="1" />
<testcase classname="Lustre.sanity" name="Test #0c: check import proc"
time="1" />
<testcase classname="Lustre.sanity" name="Test #1a: mkdir .../d1; mkdir
.../d1/d2" time="1" />
<testcase classname="Lustre.sanity" name="Test #1b: rmdir .../d1/d2;
rmdir .../d1" time="1" />
<testcase classname="Lustre.sanity" name="Test #2a: mkdir .../d2; touch
.../d2/f" time="1" />
<testcase classname="Lustre.sanity" name="Test #2b: rm -r .../d2;
checkstat .../d2/f" time="1" />
<testcase classname="Lustre.sanity" name="Test #3a: mkdir .../d3"
time="1" />
<testcase classname="Lustre.sanity" name="Test #3b: touch .../d3/f"
time="1" />
<testcase classname="Lustre.sanity" name="Test #3c: rm -r .../d3"
time="1" />
<testcase classname="Lustre.sanity" name="Test #4a: mkdir .../d4"
time="1" />
<testcase classname="Lustre.sanity" name="Test #4b: mkdir .../d4/d2"
time="1" />
<testcase classname="Lustre.sanity" name="Test #180a: test obdecho on
osc" time="80">
  <failure type="FAIL"><![CDATA[rc=1
test_180a failed with 1]]></failure>
</testcase>
<testcase classname="Lustre.sanity-benchmark" name="Test #dbench:
test_dbench" time="0">
  <skipped/>
</testcase>
<testcase classname="Lustre.sanity-benchmark" name="Test #dbench:
dbench" time="2" />
</testsuite>

This is a imple junit report. This could be improved. Partly in
improving acceptance-small.sh and test-framework.sh.
I'm open to switch to any other standard format, supported by Hudson, if
this can helps.

What's your needs/plan?

Aurélien