[Lustre-discuss] More Efficient Method of Messuring Usage?

Jason Rappleye jason.rappleye at nasa.gov
Wed Feb 17 09:56:24 PST 2010

As Guy suggested, quotas are probably the quickest path to solution.

If you don't want to enable them for some reason, RobinHood might do
the trick for you:

http://robinhood.sourceforge.net/

You can use it to monitor utilization without using the purge
functionality. I've looked into using it for this purpose, but I
haven't tried it yet.