[Lustre-discuss] More Efficient Method of Messuring Usage?

Mike Hanby mhanby at uab.edu
Wed Feb 17 10:11:18 PST 2010

Jason / Guy thanks for the suggestions.

We may go ahead and enable quota since we'll need them at some point.

Robinhood looks interesting since the next logical step is what do you do when the disk report shows certain users abusing the FS. And again the traditional tools don't scale well to TB worth of storage.

Thanks for sharing that link,

Mike