[Lustre-discuss] LBUG with 1.8.2 during rm

Derek Yarnell derek at umiacs.umd.edu
Thu Jul 15 08:29:12 PDT 2010

Hi,

Thanks, yes this fixed it for us too.  Just doing a lfsck today to make sure everything looks good.  Sorry for the inability to read the bugzilla will just chalk that up to being tired.

Thanks,
derek

On Jul 15, 2010, at 8:51 AM, Peter Jones wrote:

> Yes, confirmed. Every site that reported this issue reported it resolved with this patch.
>
> Andreas Dilger wrote:
>> <snip>
>> The patch shows in bugzilla as landed-1.8.3, and the 1.8.3 ChangeLog also lists a fix for bug 22177, so I'd say it is fixed.

Derek Yarnell
UNIX Systems Administrator
University of Maryland
Institute for Advanced Computer Studies