[Lustre-discuss] Selective e2fsprogs installation on Ubuntu

Jim Garlick garlick at llnl.gov
Thu Jun 3 15:59:57 PDT 2010

There is already a configure --with-ldiskfsprogs feature in lustre that
changes the paths used by mkfs.lustre.

I opened a couple of bugs:

22983: add configure --with-ldiskfsprogs to e2fsprogs
22984: change all references to tune.ldiskfs in lustre to tunefs.ldiskfs

There are no patches in the bugs yet... hopefully by early next week.

Jim