[Lustre-discuss] Local Northern California Lustre Users Group

Sebastian Gutierrez gutseb at cs.stanford.edu
Fri Jun 11 15:54:48 PDT 2010

Hello,

While at LUG 2010, a few of us mentioned that we would be interested in a local LUG (LLUG?) in the bay area.  We discussed that it may be a good idea to meet up about once a month to discuss issues and solutions.  If you are still interested I am able to provide the initial meeting spot for our meeting.

I am offering Stanford as our first meeting spot.  If we can settle on a date we can start meeting either at the end of the month or early next month.  I was thinking we could meet on the second Monday or Wednesday of each month, during lunch.

What I need: a date that a majority could agree upon, or I can choose a date. Once we decide on a date I will set up a RSVP due date.

My rough outline of the time would be:

1. Current updates, if any
2. Someone present an issue
3. We discuss solutions