[Lustre-discuss] Problems with MDS Crashing

Andrew Godziuk andrew at cloudaccess.net
Thu May 20 08:21:23 PDT 2010

We have had another hang, but this time we had KVM access to the
machine (and the screen blanker wasn't on). I took some screenshots,
the first one is an error I got after reboot, the BMP one is what I
saw when I first logged in to KVM, and the other ones are what I saw
when trying to type 'root' - it started printing traces.

http://amber.leeware.com/wi/lustre-death/

After reboot there was a command timeout message from RAID card. When
hanged - "too little hardware resources".

--
Andrew
http://CloudAccess.net/