[Lustre-discuss] sync_journal

Kit Westneat kwestneat at datadirectnet.com
Fri May 21 08:09:59 PDT 2010

Hello,

I was wondering if Oracle has a recommended way to set the sync_journal
parameter. I haven't been able to figure out how to set it with
conf_param, so I'm assuming it's one of the special proc files that
doesn't get a conf_param equivalent. Right now, running a cron job to
set it seems to be the only way without patching the source. I think a
conf_param setting would be the nicest, but barring that, maybe a
compile time flag would work? What do you guys think?

Thanks,
Kit