[Lustre-discuss] Broken client

Kevin Van Maren kevin.van.maren at oracle.com
Thu Nov 18 07:43:24 PST 2010

Wang Yibin wrote:
> Hello,
>
> 在 2010-11-18,下午10:03, Herbert Fruchtl 写道:
>
>> I was wrong about only one client having problems. It seems to
>> be all of them, except the mds server (see below), so it is a
>> problem of the filesystem (not the client) after all.

It looks like you may have corruption on the mdt or an ost, where the
objects on an OST can't be found for the directory entry. Have you
had a crash recently or run Lustre fsck? You might need to do fsck and
delete (unlink) the "broken" files.

I suppose it's also possible you're seeing fallout from an earlier LBUG or
something. Try 'cat /proc/fs/lustre/health_check' on all the servers.

Kevin