[Lustre-discuss] Lustre-discuss Digest, Vol 57, Issue 22

Norman Morse normanrmorse at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 11:43:15 PDT 2010

Peter,

Thank you very much for the kind words.  We're excited to move forward.
 We've spent a lot of cycles making sure the mechanics of setting up the
corporation were done correctly and will now turn all our entire attention
to the business (the important aspect) of OpenSFS functions.  We're setting
up working groups, continuing to improve the web site and adding important
functionality such as the publish/subscribe capability you mention.  We look
forward to working with you and the entire Lustre community.

With best regards,

Norm