[Lustre-discuss] Lustre-discuss Digest, Vol 57, Issue 22

Peter Bojanic peter at bojanic.ca
Tue Oct 19 10:40:24 PDT 2010

Norm,

This is great news. Congratulations to you and the founding members for getting OpenSFS off the ground. Is there a public mailing list to which interested community members can subscribe for on-going news and updates? I didn't see anything on the web site other than the membership application.

Cheers,
Bojanic