[Lustre-discuss] Lustre install

Jagga Soorma jagga13 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 11:36:55 PDT 2010

Michael,

Which source should I be downloading from oracle's site?  There seem to be
different client source RPM's based on the distribution.  I would have
expected just a single source tarball or src.rpm but that does not seem to
be the case.

My apologies for the n00b question but I have not built the lustre client
from src before.

Thanks,
-J