[Lustre-discuss] Where to download Lustre from since 01 Aug?

John Richards john.richards at icecube.wisc.edu
Mon Aug 8 08:20:02 PDT 2011

Aaron,

If your new OS  has an /etc/modprobe.d/ directory you can put the old modprobe.conf options into a new file (we're using /etc/modprobe.d/lustre.conf) and they should work fine.

Total contents of lustre.conf on one of our clients:

options lnet networks=tcp0(eth0)

caveat - I haven't touched CentOS 6 yet, but am using Scientific Linux 6

John Richards
john.richards at icecube.wisc.edu