[Lustre-discuss] Kernel Panic error after lustre 2.0 installation

Arya Mazaheri aryanet at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 12:18:13 PST 2011

The driver name is "arcmsr.ko" and I extracted it from driver.img included
in RAID controller's CD. The following text file may clarify better:

ftp://areca.starline.de/RaidCards/AP_Drivers/Linux/DRIVER/RedHat/FedoraCore/Redhat-Fedora-core8/1.20.0X.15/Intel/readme.txt

Please tell me, if you need more information about this issue...