[Lustre-discuss] Disabling RDMA on an IB interface

Christopher J. Morrone morrone2 at llnl.gov
Wed Feb 23 11:41:23 PST 2011

You are using IP traffic control, right?  So you need to make lustre use
IP over IB instead of native IB.

You need to set up lnet to use the socklnd instead of the o2iblnd.
You'll need to use lnet network names like "tcp0" instead of "o2ib0".

I don't know what is is you hope to investigate in LNET, but the
behavior of the socklnd and the o2iblnd can be quite different.