[Lustre-discuss] Renaming an existing lustre filesystem

Wojciech Turek wjt27 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Mar 3 03:59:03 PST 2011

Yes --reformat option is not very reassuring. However I dug out some three
years old notes (this is when I have rename file system last time) and they
have the same option and this was done on one of the production FS but of
course always best to test it on small loop dev Lustre FS.

--
Wojciech Turek

Senior System Architect

High Performance Computing Service