[Lustre-discuss] Renaming an existing lustre filesystem

James Robnett jrobnett at aoc.nrao.edu
Tue Mar 1 16:53:52 PST 2011

   Thanks for the reply.  I saw the "Restoring the File system from a
snapshot" docs and its reference to --reformat.  It wasn't clear from
the context whether that was destructive.

   Anyway I'll give that a shot.  Looks like I was doing the right
thing modulo the ldiskfs step and deleting last_rcvd. This is our
test system so if I goof it's only annoying to me.

James