[Lustre-discuss] Setting up quotas after the fact

David Noriega tsk133 at my.utsa.edu
Thu Mar 10 09:51:44 PST 2011

I've been reading up on setting up quotas and looks like luster needs
to be shut down for that as it scans the entire filesystem. The thing
is we already have ours up and running and with quite a bit of data on
it. So any idea on how to estimate how long it would be to setup
quotas on lustre?

David

--
Personally, I liked the university. They gave us money and facilities,
we didn't have to produce anything! You've never been out of college!